Autocross Video Game

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross Video Game
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:17:28 -0400
Any video game designers on this list? If so I have some good ideas on what
could be in an autocross game. If you are one,email back and I'll give you
some ideas and maybe my ideas will help you make the 1st,I think and best
autocross game ever.
    Hopefully there is a video game designer so that maybe we create a game
for any autocrossers especially here in the east that don't autocross in the
winter and late fall,and we would be able to so on this video game in the
winter and fall, if we want. Bye for now.