American Muscle Car Team Challenge - Today Is The Deadline For

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: American Muscle Car Team Challenge - Today Is The Deadline For
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:14:47 -0700
Today is the deadline for entering the American Muscle Car Team
Challenge hosted by the Corvette Owners Club of Sacramento on October
4/5 at Castle Air Park in Atwater, CA. The deadline for your entry must
be postmarked by 2359 hours (11:59PM) on the 15th.

The entry fee is $95.00 which includes the Saturday night social and
fun-pack competition for both days. You will get plenty of runs.

The event is only open to american V8 or V10 powered vehicles, such as
Vipers, Cobras, Mustangs, Falcons, Camaros, Firebirds, Corvettes.

The site will be open late afternoon and early evening on Friday October
3rd for the course walk, Tech, and check-in. If you don't make it on
Friday night you must be at the site by 0700 7:00AM on Saturday morning
to have your car teched and registration check in. The tech in
registration must close no late than 0800 hours in order to keep the
event on schedule.

Your entry must be prepaid to enter the event. So far we have a few
spots open before we start the first paid/entered reserved list.

The event hotel is the Howard Johnson's in Merced. There are approx. 15
rooms left from the block in reserve for our event with the special
price of $59.99 + the various taxes. The event hotel is located at V
Street and S.R. 99 on the north end of Merced. The telephone number is
(209) 723-3711. The keyword is "American Muscle Car Team Challenge". You
will need to mention the keyword in order to get the special rate. The
block of rooms is almost gone go you better get on the telephone make
your reservation.

Please e-mail me for an entry form.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com