Thank You

To: solo2atlanta@lists.carlc.com, DARERacing@aol.com, f500@www.f500.org,
Subject: Thank You
From: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:02:50 EDT
All,
I could not have trophied 7th (out of 29) in F Mod this year at the Topeka
Nationals without the help of the following people:

Dan McMahan - for all the suspension/chassis set up (still ongoing)
Clint McMahan - for the motor/clutch tuning (good luck at the runoffs, Clint)
Duane Dunham - for all the help on just about everything on the car
Steve Hoelscher - for his wisdom on suspension tuning
Rob Falkner - for his noteworthy observations on my driving especially at a
recent Evolution Driving School Practice session (highly recommended).

My only regret is that I did not drive up to the potential of the car but
that will get better with more seat time - a lot of seat time!!! :) :).

Again, thank you all for a wonderful season.

I have already started planning the next 12 months for the 2004 Topeka
Nationals.

Jim Murphy
1984 DareDevil F500 #40 F Mod