Re: Dirtstockers in Topeka(Today)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dirtstockers in Topeka(Today)
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:56:53 -0400
Hello guys. Well Rick,it didn't look like it rained in Topeka Tuesday or
Wednesday,but Today it is definately raining there right now by looking at
the Forbes Field radar on weather.com. So some people are using their
dirtstockers right now like my brother for example,who's class is running at
this very moment in A/SP.

The link to Topeka's Forbes Field radar on weather.com
is...http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USKS0572?lswe=topeka%2Cks&lswa=Wea
therLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=