Cincinnati Cendiv Event

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cincinnati Cendiv Event
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:39:23 -0400
  Hello guys. For those that are going to the Cincinnati Cendiv Series Event
at Riverdowns in October, I heard from a unudentified source that the
Cincinnati Oct. 11-12 Cendiv event will be moved to the next weekend after
that(October 18 and 19th). I haven't a noticed a statement on this change on
the cincy region solo 2 website, but it has been updated on
www.myautoevents.com , as I just checked it to make sure. Hopefully all of you
that signed up for this event can still make it to this event the following
weekend and it doesn't conflict your Oct. 18th and 19th plans.
    I've autocrossed on the River Downs site a few times,and it's long and
wide. It's good for almost any course design. The asphault is grippy too.
That's it for now, I'm out.