Driver To Nationals Status

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Driver To Nationals Status
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:19:42 -0400
Rick Cone has accepted our offer. Right now the fund is a little
over $300. But, Rick had not entered and there is going to be a
hefty late fee ($150). I doubt it will be waived. So it makes a
big cut in fund his trip to Topeka. So if you have time and can
spare the money we are using Paypal via my email address for the
holding account. You can also give it directly to me or Rick. I
am trying to track everything going in and out.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Matt Murray
DTN instigator

mattm@optonline.net