autox stuff-quaffe question

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: autox stuff-quaffe question
From: "Terry Green" <tmgreen3@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:47:34 -0500
Hi all
  Has any one had experience with a VW rabbit/GTI quaffe limited slip diff. It
is raining today and I just took apart an old GTI transmission just to look at
the differential. I have a chain driven DSR and want to make a limited slip
unit using a vw part and a quaffe LSD.  I had a similiar type on a little
autox car I had using a Chevy clutch plate type unit. basically you put a
chain sprocket where the ring gear is and make a can to hold gear grease.
does anyone have a photo of one or know where i can see one, a VW one.. thank
for any info
tgreen
www.tgracing.com