Re: Apology

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Apology
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:26:42 -0400
Hugh,

You are contradicting yourself.

First you expressed that your original
post was about "qualifying" for Nationals
and the need for experience. But in the
next paragraph you indicate that
"previous/subsequent motorsports activity"
experience doesn't count. I am confused.

I guess in your view, Neal Sapp and Jeff
Altenburg shouldn't run since they have
"left" the sport." (Neal did run in DC, I
think, I did see him walking the course
on Friday)

Matt Murray