Re: Proof non pcars can be at PCA events (was: UD/BD)

Subject: Re: Proof non pcars can be at PCA events (was: UD/BD)
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:38:10 -0400
Hugh, et al:

For reference. First is Metropolitan New York PCA rules, second
is Northeast Region rules, and last is Northern New Jersey
region. I you look at the classification area of each club, they
have a "non-Porsche" class (actually, MetroNY breaks it into
three categories).

http://www.metronypca.org/autocross/Autocross2K3/MetroForms2003/2003%20Autocross%20Classifications%20Chart.pdf

http://www.porschenet.com/autorule.html

http://vista.pca.org/nnj/autoxrul.html

BTW, Congratulations to the Connecticut Valley Region of PCA
winning the Best Region Trophy at this year's Porsche Parade!!!

Matt Murray
CVR member since 1996