Nationals Web Posting work assignments

Subject: Nationals Web Posting work assignments
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:17:32 -0500
I am going to start looking for some more workers for the 2003 Nationals
web posting positions. Last year I tried to work it so that people could
work on the days they ran, that was way too big a pain in the butt, so
this year here's my request.

I need workers to post results on the web. I need two people per day of
Nationals, one for each course. That will be responsible for getting the
results from the timing trailer AFTER each heat, and then posting them
on a computer provided at some location with internet access, to the
SCCA.com web site. This is a pretty simple task, and doesn't actually
require much HTML skill. You really only need to be proficient at FTP.

If you know you will be in Topeka on your OFF days, meaning the days
your class is NOT running and would like to work this assignment please
let me know. I am going to get on the ball early this year so I don't
get stuck in a bind like last year! So if your class runs
Tuesday/Wednesday and you will be there all week let me know!

If you are interested let me know.

If you need to know your Class competition days then go to
http://www.scca.com/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/schedules/index.html
and find out!

Again, I need people who can work one day, one the days that they DO NOT
COMPETE at Nationals! This will count as your Nationals work assignment!

Please forward this on to any email lists that you think may have people
interested in a position. It has also been posted at
http://www.solo2.org/

Thanks for your time!

Chris Hammond
Web Posting Guy at Nationals (last year I got a chiefs hat, this year
who knows :-))