Re: Solo II National Medals

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Solo II National Medals
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:50:15 -0600
Katie,

I actually hope you are joking.  While you may have attended many
Nationals and won many
trophies, many of us haven't.  Maybe it doesn't have the same meaning
for you that it used to.
It would mean a great deal to me to win a trophy.  Of the 14 trophy
positions from last years
Nationals in my new class (SS), there isn't a single person in there
that I don't have a
huge amount of respect for as far as their driving ability is
concerned.  I would hate to
see the trophies limited to just the top 3 in SS.  Even with 14
available its hard enough.

Scott Troyer
SS#171