Looking to Tire Warm at the Nationals in Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking to Tire Warm at the Nationals in Topeka
From: Chris Paczynski <racin_1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

My name is Chris Paczynski and this will be my forth
season in SOLO 2 and my 10th season racing cars
(karts, FF1600 previously).  I have been a top
competitor since my rookie season of SOLO 2, finishing
2nd overall and winning my class.  Currently I am
leading the overall Action Front Data Recover Labs
SOLO 1 Championship Series.  Event results can be seen
at this address.
http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/soloontario/so-2003schedule.asp

For 2003 I would like to take a run at Topeka SCCA
SOLO 2 Nationals.  As you may be able to tell, Im not
local.  I race and live a little outside of Toronto
Canada, about 17 hours away from Topeka according to
Map Quest.

  Anyway, to the point of my message.
I am looking to Co-drive a FWD car, preferably in a
STOCK class.  A MINI, Celica GT, Integra Type R all
seem to be at the top of there respective class.
These are the cars i have the most expirence driving
and it only makes sense compete in one of them however
any car is fine, i just want to drive and see if i can
run with the best.  I also have experience in Miatas
and S2000s.
If any of you people are looking for a tire
warmer/co-driver at this years Nationals than please
give let me know.  I really look forward to discussing
this opportunity with you.  Please feel free to give
me a interview and look at my racing history or talk
with anybody in my region.

Any advice with finding a car is also very welcome.

Thanks for your time,

Sincerely,
Chris Paczynski