Spec Formula Junior

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Spec Formula Junior
From: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@cashmo.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:07:56 -0500
"I thought there was something in the rulebook about Spec Formula
Junior, but I can't find anything now.  Is there anyone who can tell me
the purpose of SFJR and the difference between SFJR and FJR?"

The only doc I've seen on Spec FJr is an email I once got from Howard.
It's for stock 5 hp Briggs Raptor motors running on gas.  The Feb 2003
Fastrack proposals for FJ1 & 2 make provisions for methanol and
balanced and blueprinted motors but with higher minumum weights.  Since
it's already June I'm afraid we won't see the new FJr classes until
fall.  FJr is everything else not in SpecFJr, ie: Briggs Animals,
Yamaha KT-100's and even 80cc shifters.

Hope that helps,
Jeff