Re: Hotels for the D.C. Tour

To: Brian Garfield <garfield@mini2.com>, "Team.net"
Subject: Re: Hotels for the D.C. Tour
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:55:10 -0400
Brian,

My sister has lived in DC for the past 25 years. She said the
area isn't that bad. By the same token she has offered to put
Tammy and I up for the weekend (we like a king bed and being
close to the site). I'm not trying to flame but offering an
alternative opinion. Heck, people have had stuff stolen at Topeka
and San Diego.

Lemmy see, college bars means college girls. . . . . .
Where's the downside/ Tammy WILL be dope slapping me in a moment.

#59  :^)

Matt Murray