Subaru Impreza WRX

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subaru Impreza WRX
From: "Keith Ramey" <kramey@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:27:54 -0500
I am considering getting a new car.  I've been doing some research on the
WRX.  I drove a friend's WRX at a recent event.  His is quite well prepared
for STX.  I was thoroughly impressed.  I took a look at Nationals results
last year, and I noticed the WRX didn't fair too well in DS.  It only placed
as high as 11th.  In STX, it placed quite well.

I'm sure I could compete at the local region because we have no serious DS
competitors there, but I am wondering if this car can compete in DS at
higher levels.  Anyone want to speculate on whether this car is a real DS
competitor?  Maybe not at Nats, but how about at a Divisional level?

TIA,
Keith Ramey