RE: Nationals Schedule

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nationals Schedule
From: "J. Brett Howell" <jbrett@pebblemotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:48:44 -0400
Craig,

One of the primary factors that determines when classes run (which heat) is
the number of competitors registered in each class. You need people to
register first.

As far as which days a class runs, it is almost always the opposite of what it
was the previous year (i.e., FSP ran T-W last year so this year I expect it to
run Th-F).

J. Brett Howell
www.pebblemotorsports.com

P.S. This is not meant as a snipe at specifically at Craig, but I do believe
that we, as a group, are getting awfully spoiled regarding our expectations
for results, schedules, points, etc. to be posted online. True, the technology
exists to make the information available easily enough, but perhaps we could
try asking nicely for that information rather than asserting that someone is
falling down on the job for not anticipating everyone's particular desire for
information or not avoiding all potential factors that might delay the
immediate posting of that information. What I'm saying is - let's all try to
be a little more forgiving.