RE: Numbers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Numbers
From: "Charles F. Doerge, Jr." <cdoerge@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 01:49:40 -0400
After reading ad-infinitum the choice of colors, graphics, artistic design,
etc, etc, I believe there is a part from Steve's post that deserves a
relook... A "black and white rule". Black numbers, letters on a white "ball"
background. Anyone can read it from any distance, and if it clashes with
your "artistic design" use static cling or magnetic. That's the way it was
done in the past and it worked. Give timing & scoring and corner workers a
break and let them know who you are. Let's get back to basics.....
Charlie

Visit my homepage at http://home.switchboard.com/yenko
Visit my Yenko Stinger website at    http://www.yenkostinger.com
Drive your car at a real racetrack!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/BayshoreAtPocono/index.html

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:03:17 -0500
> From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
> Subject: Re: Numbers

<snip>

 Since there is no black and white rule on
> numbers and letters the committee is left with no other option than to
make
> one of two rulings;  Either Chuck's letters are illegal and therefore must
> be changed along with everyone else that is in the same situation.
<snip>
 ---

---