Certified boredom

To: rocky@tri.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Certified boredom
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:19:56 -0600
Man do I ever agree with you there.  Here in Houston we see Roger courses
all the time.  Those of that he'll give free rein will go out of our way to
do something very non Roger.  The people just love it and so does
Roger.  He will borrow immediately.  It makes us all better.  If we did do
something like that, then I'd suggest they couldn't do more than four
designs a year, only assist and critique.

As to SSS, here we run four sessions a day with 275 to 300 participants.  I
have a SSS in charge of each session.  It's my intent to have at least 12
SSS for the Houston Region.  That way we never have to worry about forcing
someone to not travel because the "have" to attend the local event so
everyone else can run.  Plus I love having plenty of eyes and ears with
that many participants and their crew and friends.  We really work on crowd
control.

James Rogerson
Houston Region SSS