[Fwd: San Diego tour]

To: auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: San Diego tour]
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:24:57 -0800
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: San Diego tour
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:58:13 -0800
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
To: auto-x <autox-owner@autox.team.net>

Josh wrote:

Well, all correct except for the "drying" part.

The first runs of the first group were totally dry, but dirty.  It started
sprinkling during the 2nd runs of the first group.  The first three groups all
had varying levels of "showers."
------------------
for Sat.,
Well, having been in the first run group, but a high number, I had the
wipers on "DELAY" for my first run.....
But with that being said, the first group was the only one that had wet
and dry conditions (and I mean trackwide here, not spots) on both days.
But, I would rather have had that than the monsoon runs of the other
groups. BUT, I was starter for the 5th group and in was interesting
to look and see a 360 Ferrari coming AT you through the start line after
finishing? its run on Saturday......
 Weather worked more more against me on Sat than Sun, but I did run the
wipers at the start on my last run on Sunday. (But it turned out to be one of
those 5 best runs in your life type things...)

Thanks to Scott, Randy, Larry, Bret and others for a lot of continuing work for
a wet and wonderful Tour.

Bill Sanford