Re: Solo 2 Number Rules

To: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Re: Solo 2 Number Rules
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:21:22 -0800
At 07:47 AM 3/20/2003, Andrew Schmiechen wrote:
>Can anyone give me the specifics of the Solo 2 Number rules...specifically,
>what the dimensions of the numbers and class markings need to be.  I want to
>say 8" high with 1" stroke for the number and 4" high for the class,

Close... 8" high and 1.25" wide stroke, minimum. Class letters should be
smaller. Uniform color, contrast with the vehicle.

Section 3.7, page 55 in the 2002 rulebook.

P.S. Check out the pic that Glen "Hurricane" Hernandez took of the Tour of
me in the rain-
http://www.cpdserver.com/pic/car/randy-kart-wet.jpg

More pics linked-
http://www.sdsolo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=35