Street Mod question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Street Mod question
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:54:47 -0500
Hey Guys,

Me and my friend Ray played hookey this past Monday and snuck out to the new
Summit Racing Equipment retail store in Akron Ohio.  Hold your credit cards
people, this is Disneyland. They have full sections for the big V/8 and
roundy round folks, the sport compact crowd and the truck enthusiasts.

Anyway, as we were leaving, I found a blue Ford Festiva parked next to my
Honda. It had been stripped out inside, had a stress bar across the rear
strut towers, a home made roll bar inside, a big exhaust pipe sticking out
ounderneath, big 12 inch tires and some well placed racing decals. As both
Ray and I both had original European Fiestas we had a good laugh over this
tiny oriential  pretender.

I know this has probably been asked before but here goes; Since this car is
really an itsy bitsy Mazda, built under license by Kia in Korea, and badged
as a Ford for import to the United States, just what engines are accepted in
this car if one was twisted enough to try to build a Street Mod car?

No..I'm not that masochistic...Just curious!

Larry Steckel