Free Display Utility

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Display Utility
From: Dennis Laczny <dennis@raceamerica.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:10:21 -0800
If you already own a RACEAMERICA model 6560 or 6860 Large Digital
Display and want quick access to internal specialty functions like
the Time-of-Day, Text Messaging, or Countdown Timer.  RACEAMERICA now
provides a free Display Utility available as a download from our
website at www.raceamerica.com and click on TECHNICAL SUPPORT on the
lefthand side to access the download files page.  Click on TECHNICAL
SUPPORT and locate the Display Utility under PC SOFTWARE FOR
SCOREBOARDS & DISPLAYS.  The Owner's Manual for this utility can be
downloaded by itself if you prefer to review what the utility can do
before downloading the software ZIP file.

This utility requires a PC connected directly to the display using a
6033A (5ft), 06-PC02 (25ft), or 06-PC10 (100ft) cable.  This is the
same cable used to connect a PC to a RACEAMERICA Timer AC4 or Axware
Systems AXWRATS timing systems.  The utility also provides the
ability to manually enter a time to display as well as the
This-Run/Place-in-Standings/Best-Run functions.

On the other hand, if you do not own a RACAMERICA LED based Large
Digital Display, the utility is still a free download ... but I would
suggest buying a RACEAMERICA display to go along with it and we'll
throw in the 06-PC02 cable at no extra charge until Father's Day.

Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA Timing Systems
(408) 988-6188 x11
http://www.raceamerica.com