Keep up with Copyright law from home!

To: knuckledragger@kcweb.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Keep up with Copyright law from home!
From: Stand0nIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 00:01:28 EST
Wow, who would have thought a little sigfile slip up would entertain this
many people!   I hate to burst bubbles, but it simply a case of me forgetting
to delete the bottom line of my sigfile.  Personally, I feel that anything I
post in a public forum is fair game.  I use that line because I (along with
the little green men) am plotting against Eric and I do not want anyone to
forward any of my messages to him :)

Sorry for the error, I will try to not allow it to happen again.

And as long as we are on the subject, anyone tune into the webcast?

Heyward K. Wagner
Precision Racing Organization
General Manager

* Only the parts of this email detectable by humans may be forwarded without
expressed written permission