SD Tour - Pro Image Won't Be There....

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SD Tour - Pro Image Won't Be There....
From: "Jim Ourand" <racenumbers@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:26:33 -0800
For the 1st time in many years I won't be there to sell mag material, mount
decals or sell numbers for those who need them.

It looks like I will be working on the Mazda Rev It Up Tour dress rehearsal
that weekend and won't be available.

As yet I haven't found a buyer for the Pro Image Business and URL, so I
don't have any suggestions; maybe someone will express an interest this
week.  If no one does step forward, I will post a list of alternative places
to get mag material and numbers.

BTW, the Mazda Web Site has been updated http://mazdarevitup.com/ check it
out!!!

Jim Ourand