Need a new autoxer for 2003? We got some for sale.

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a new autoxer for 2003? We got some for sale.
From: Travis Lane <tlane@boom.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:40:00 -0800
The season has started, the battles are on, and you've discovered that you've
got the wrong car for your class.  Fortunately, it's not too late to salvage
the season by hopping into your choice below.  Hope you enjoy the galleries!

2000 BMW MCoupe               (New in BS for 2003, or a badazz street car)
2000 Honda S2000              (Tried and true BStocker)
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder        (Anyone wanna tour in CS?)
1988 BMW M3                   (Dress this one up to fit a class)
        Koni 28 & 30 series custom dampers, that haven't been raced, are
available
2001 Jeep Cherokee            (4.0L engine tows the Spyder just fine)
2002 Yamaha YZF R6            (can I talk about bikes on this list?)

The galleries and much more info is available at our site:
http://catacus.com/~catz/forsale/cars.html

(mirror site)
http://www.boom.net/~tlane/index.html

Should you have any questions or comments, regarding the vehicles, you can
reach us most quickly at our alternate email address, cnt@catacus.com , or I
will also receive replies to this email.

Thanks,
Travis and Catherine