Subject: Fwd: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Subject: Fwd: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 04:48:48 -0800 (PST)
Lorenzo sez:  "Hey Boudreaux, Thibeau & J.D.  It wouldn't be Christmas without
a little Cajun influence."

Hey Larry-

Good timing, Bro.  In a couple of hours, me and Cosmo are heading west to the
Big Easy to spend Christmas in the French Quarter.  I'll be at the Cafe du
Monde this time tomorrow, having a beignet with cafe au lait.  Fergit turkey
and dressing, our Christmas dinner is gonna be etouffee and red beans & rice,
probably at "The Coffee Pot" on Rue St. Peter.

Hope you and the rest of the Team.Net Family have a Merry Christmas!!!

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &

"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB