RE: [evolution-disc.] Let's see.. interface to Geez?

To: Knuckledragger <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Let's see.. interface to Geez?
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:43:34 -0800 (PST)
Well, for one thing, it is $40 less than the PocketLogger. It is also
more discrete and semi-permanent. I also don't see anything about
automatic shutdown, batteries, etc. that would be issues with the Palm.
Consider how it will be used. By me, and I already own a Palm? I'd
still go for the Davis device. If "covert" and no Palm? No-brainer.

Bob Monday