Re: New Fastrak

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Fastrak
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:11:04 EST
In a message dated 12/3/02 10:53:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mr_two_2001@yahoo.com writes:

> --- Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net> wrote:
> > They were in Super Stock in 2001. Just a bit of
> > faulty memory at work, I'm
> > sure.
> >
> > The important key is where they are going TO, less
> > than where they are
> > coming FROM (which is really only a reference point)
>
> But why move them UP a class when they aren't even
> competitive in BS?
>
> Sean Minehart
> Team Underdog Racing

The Stock Advisory Committee felt these cars would be a better fit in AS
than anywhere else they could go (they've been kept out of FS because
of options available from SLP which are sometimes difficult to document,
and the availability of 17" wheels for both cars).  As far as competiveness
in either BS or AS, that's hard to say since I'm unaware of anyone who's
seriously prepared and driven one at the national level.

GH Sharp