Re: Are your events open to everyone.....

To: "Ron Chapman" <CHAPMANR@calbt.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Are your events open to everyone.....
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:37:51 -0400
Atlanta Region:

> How many events do you run per year?

10 points events + a couple of schools + a couple of practice days + a
Championship Event.  Also, this is the first year we're trying out a 3 event
winter series.

> Who works registration (volunteers, racers, committee members, etc.)?

Generally 2 members of Team Solo who have that as their specialty.  Team
Solo is the group of 20 or so who put on our events.

> Who "hosts" the event, ie, what group of people does the pre-event
organization and the event management itself?

Team Solo.  The Chairman does the site contacting, getting the insurance in
place, etc.  All of Team Solo contribute to the running of the event on the
day of.  We generally all have a specialty and recruit workers to help in
that specialty.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!