Re: Supplemental classes

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supplemental classes
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:14:04 -0500
That is not at all true. The process may not be _published_ anywhere, but
> there most definately IS a standard.
>
> - you run with an established class
> - if you meet the entry target, you are broken out into your own Sup class,
> with the winner given a "National Winner" jacket but not a Championship
> - next year, same deal
> - meet the targets two years in a row, and the following year you're
> National
> - fail to meet the target two years in a row, and you're gone.
>
> Simple. Elegant. PROVEN.
>
> DG

But apparently not true.  Until someone can offer an explaination as to why
this has not been applied to F125, I am left with questionable confidence
that this will happen in other cases.  Again, I don't necessarily care if
F125 makes it or not...it's the question about *why* it hasn't after it had
met the above listed requirements.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer