RE: [evolution-disc.] Minor rant

To: "'Knuckledragger'" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Minor rant
From: "Carol Holt" <cmholt@acsol.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:05:29 -0600
Congrats on quitting - I did over a year ago (and my husband did 4.5 weeks
ago).  It's a hassle at first, but you'll be glad you did in about another
week or so (when you first realize you can SMELL things).  If you didn't
stop at a 7-11 for a pack after this morning's trials - you've made it!

Sympathy on the ticket -- maybe the judge will be in a good mood in Oct!

Carol Holt
Council of Motorsports Clubs
www.cmcrmr.com