Another shot at 13s with Hoosiers ... fs/trade

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Another shot at 13s with Hoosiers ... fs/trade
From: "Joe Lee Jr." <joeleejr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
I have in my possession a beautiful set of 13" by 8" Real (brand) 2-piece
aluminium rims with 225/50-13 Hoosier A3S03 Tires. They have been
autocrossed 3 times. The backspace is sufficient to clear Miata brakes 93
and earlier with no mods. 94-97 front brakes will either need the
stiffening bar ground down a bit (I did this- it's easy) and then you can
use stock lugs. OR, you can install longer lugs and uses spacers (all of
which I will include)

I know they will fit Miatae - they are 4 by 100 bolt pattern. They ought
to fit Honda and VW as well. I also have a set of 13 by 9 Real rims only.
Never had tires mounted. Contact me if interested.

$600 new for the rims:
http://www.rsracing.com/rscatalog/asppages/rrw-13minisprnt.asp

$600 new for the tires:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=A3S03

This rim and tire combo costs a total of $1200 new plus mounting and
balancing. The tires no longer have the little notch grooves but the
long circumferential groove is still there. I am told they were heat
cycled by Tire Rack before being mounted.

I am looking for $850 or will trade for decent 15s with a Trackable tire.

I'm in central NJ - (732)356-0722
Thanks!
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com