Re: Announcing the Subaru - South Jersey Region SCCA Challenge

To: Kurt Schenk <unboundracing@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Announcing the Subaru - South Jersey Region SCCA Challenge
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> Does this mean they won't invalidate warranty claims on autocrossed cars
> any more?
>
> KeS

Actually I shouldn't have said that, since I don't have first-hand
evidence of Subaru having done so.  But it's been bruited about, and was
mentioned in the Road and Track WRX review.  That combined with the
fragile transmission rumors have steered me away from looking at a new
Subaru.  Any lawn-mower drivers care to clarify?

KeS