RE: Kai's Speeding Ticket

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: RE: Kai's Speeding Ticket
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
C'mon, Pat. It's just like the lottery, except with a better chance of
"winning". They both generate the revenue needed to keep our great
country safe!

Kinda.

I still think that tickets should have a scratch-off to determine your
guilt/innocence and fine.

Bob "I've not won THAT lottery lately, though I play it regulary"
Monday

--- Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net> wrote:
<snip>
> OMG that's funny!  So, traffic penalties = taxes.  Since they are
> taxes, it
> is our American duty to avoid them?  As a bonus, this is ethically
> acceptable.  Man, we need more people like you running this country!
<snip>