Re: karts and autox - more like "us and them attitudes"

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: karts and autox - more like "us and them attitudes"
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 06:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
 People who don't know any better always look at me funny when I tell them that
autocross is about 80% driver.  That's what makes it so much fun (or so
depressing if you want to look at it that way).  Cubic money might win, but
most likely experience and understanding will rule the day.  Funny how some
people don't (or won't) understand that.
8)

  Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net> wrote: ----- Original Message -----