Re: Warranty Voided?

To: "Jeffrey Macko" <jeffrey@macko.net>, "Berry Kercheval"
Subject: Re: Warranty Voided?
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:34:18 -0400
Ford tried to deny my buddy a warranty replacement of his broken engine
mounts on his Contour SVT because "The front tires are more worn than the
back - You must have abused it."  Keep in mind that this is a fairly heavy
FWD that is marketed as a performance car.  After about a week of going
through the corporate ladder and bitching to anyone who would listen, they
replaced them under warranty.  He promptly sold the car and replaced it with
a ferrin' car.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!