Solo2.org Relaunch

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Solo2.org Relaunch
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:55:17 -0400
Fellow Autocrossers,

Solo2.org, http://www.solo2.org/ , has undergone a major site makeover and was
relaunched at 12:30 pm Central Time on June 20. The linking structure of most
of the site has changed, along with quite a few cosmetic changes. There are new
areas that will be launched over the next few weeks, including a video section
with hosted Autocross clips and the ability to request and purchase clips in
various formats.

The forums are as active as ever with discussions of autocross topics, and even
those that stray from autocross. You can check them out at
http://www.solo2.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

As always, there are free Solo2.org stickers available FOR FREE, with order
information listed on the site. I am sending out a shipment of stickers for all
the requests I have had over the past month, so get your order in if you'd like
some soon, I will also have stickers available at Salina next weekend, and both
of the National Peru events coming up.

Thanks for all of you who support Solo2.org, it's just a hobby, and it brings
me much more enjoyment than I ever could have imagined out of working on a web
site.

Chris Hammond
www.solo2.org
#6 FS 99 Z-28