California CHP Camaros

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: California CHP Camaros
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:41:42 -0500
I read the suggestion about issuing black-and-whites to all California state
employees.  That actually happened in Oklahoma a while back.  The Oklahoma
Gas and Electric company put an outline of the state of Oklahoma on the
doors of their company cars.  They looked just like a "trooper" stealth car
the Oklahoma Highway Patrol was using at the time.  I think there was a big
legal hassle. The DPS here in Texas uses pickups a lot, so if you see a
black-and-white pickup (or SUV) coming up fast you probably need to pull
over.  I guess the Los Angeles CHP uses Ferraris.  The Oregon and Washington
troopers probably drive around in Volvos.  What about your neighborhood?

Leisure Suit Terry