Fjr reduced fee

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fjr reduced fee
From: "CLAY MCCOOL" <moozdart@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:21:31 -0500
Since the National Tours have charged only $25 for the Fjr drivers, I think
it's about time that the SEDIV discounts them too. I also hope that there is a
SEDIV Divisional event within 8 hours of home this year, otherwise my drive to
the Peru Tour in Indiana will be my closest big event. I hope that Mark can
try to work with the Atlanta region in the future so that there can be at
least one event reasonably close to the northern SEDIV members (TN, SC, and
AL). I feel sure that an event in Atlanta area would have a very large
turnout, if it is allowed to happen.

Clay McCool
AL Region SCCA