RE: [evolution-disc.] SEDiv FJr entry fee reduced!!!

To: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>, <TeamZ06@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] SEDiv FJr entry fee reduced!!!
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:14:23 -0500
At 05:59 PM 6/14/2002 -0400, Mark Chiles wrote:
>Wow...
>
>Go slower...  get a reduced entry fee...
>
>Shouldn't the FJr be charged more, since they generally spend more time on
>course???  :-)

So Mark Chiles wants it to be like reverse taxes?  Shouldn't we use the
federal model and charge the most efficient and productive a higher
rate?  Wait, that's what Mark Sipe said.  8^)

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Tekless Racing
jrogerson@houston.rr.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertle
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat