New Grissom Lodging (Peru, IN site)

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: New Grissom Lodging (Peru, IN site)
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:18:16 EDT
Forwarding to the lists per Roger O. Johnson, some of the hotels in Kokomo
are already fully booked for the July 4th Peru National Tour event:

===========================

Subject: New Grissom Lodging

For those of you attending events at Grissom
this year, this is an advance notice of a new lodging
option at Grissom.
Starting Monday, May 20 the Grissom Inn will
be accepting reservations at:
-765-689-8000 (voice)
-765-689-8022 (fax)
-grissominn@myvine.com

This place is right on the Aeroplex on N. Lancer,
saving a commute to the places in Peru or Kokomo.
Formerly the visiting officers hotel, it has had
an extensive renovation.  The rooms have a
living room and a bedroom, connected by a
bathroom.  The living room has a couch with a
fold-out bed, making it perfect for sharing with
another entrant or couple.

There are only 16 of these double rooms, and are
certain to fill up fast on our competition weekends
as the place is so convenient to the event site.  And
as the restaurants & other infrastructure grow on
the Aeroplex, it is so nice to not have the long
commute to lodging.

In each suite there are two televisions, and they are
tastefully decorated.  It seems far more like a guest
house than a traditional hotel/motel,  yet has cable,
a fitness center, morning coffee, etc.  The entire building
is no smoking and no pets.  DSL will be available
soon; and there is voice mail for each room.
After-hours incoming calls can be received as long
as the calling party has your room number, etc.

In short, this is a *great* addition to our programs
at Grissom, and if we honor them with our business
they will certainly become another strong proponent
of SCCA maintaining use of the pavement there.

Cost is $75 per night, and for the major event weekends
(Tour, Pro, Divisional, etc.) there is a two-night minimum.

I urge you to give this place a try!

Roger Johnson

419 435-9169 (h/o)
419 944-7958 (c)