Re: Wireless autocross timing equipment

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wireless autocross timing equipment
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:54:16 -0700
I remember having 6 people on stop watches, 2 per car so we could run up to
3 at a time. One was "primary" and one was "backup" and if the backup was
more than 1/2 second off the primary, the car got a re-run.  And when we did
start electronic timing, we still had stopwatch backup for many years that
had to still be within the 1/2 second.

Rick Brown
BM/D Sports Racer