1985 Pontiac Fiero V6 SE

To: <FieroRacingList@yahoogroups.com>, <FIERO@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: 1985 Pontiac Fiero V6 SE
From: "Daniel Salive" <trek1701@mnsi.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:21:10 -0400
1985, Silver, V6 SE.
4spd/4:10 tranny/Quaife LSD
no sunroof.  No AC. the nice SE rims, not the shitty steel ones
17X,XXX KM (I think around 177, but it might be 176 or 178) (that's about
110,000 MI)
low miles on motor - junkyard replacement in sept. 2001
grey interior in EXCELLENT condition except for drivers seat, which has a
cover, and is ripped and shitty underneath the cover.
Needs the following:
1 lower rear ball joint
1 fan belt
key made for doors/trunk (locksmith says $20 if I give him the lock - but
the locks aren't exactly easy to get out)
rear tires (I have these - you just gotta put 'em on the rims)
some rust in the battery box area, otherwise, its great, and rust free, from
what I can tell.
that's about it, I think.  fix that, the car is absolutely MINT.
comes with black parts car - no engine or tranny
you don't hafta take the parts car - junkyard will give me $20 for it and
I'll take that off the purchase price or whatever :)

I am asking $1200 CDN...  REDUCED - $800 CDN

this car is worth $2500+ EASILY if you fix these problems
a friend of mine bought one almost identical (except no posi, and no
problems, red, and more miles) for $3000 last spring

car is located in Leamington, Ontario, Canada - about 50 minutes from
Detroit

Thanks,

Daniel Salive

AX Content: it was my AX car :)