GEEZ package for sale

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: GEEZ package for sale
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:56:20 EDT
I have a complete GEEZ Cube package for sale.  The software will need to be
updated free of charge off the Geez website, otherwise this is the full
Extreme Geez package with Palm Pilot connection cable included; less Palm
Pilot.  My driving weakness and SOTP vehicle setup areas have improved to the
point where it no longer provides a significant benefit for me personally.
Plus my Palm disappeared and I never got it installed in the Z06, so no sense
in it laying around unused.  New price is $395 shipped.

$275 shipped.

ps: MAS internet-attitude not included  :-)

Mark Sipe