Slow Saturday Night

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Slow Saturday Night
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:15:08 -0400
It was a slow Saturday night around here. The cable was off due to the
ferocious storms that blew though here on Friday evening.

Sooo..I fired up the VCR, dug out my copies of The Italian Job and LeMans
and settled back in my recliner with  a bag of chips, some dip and a long
cool brown bottle of malted barley water.

A racing film festival...Life is good.

You know, one more lap and McQueen could have one that race!

Larry Steckel
Splayed finger from doing the slo-mo replays.