Re: It all depends on who you listen to...

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: It all depends on who you listen to...
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:45:50 -0500
>I have a feeling that IRL has won the fight between the open-wheel series
in
>the US, but I also suspect that open-wheel racing here will be extinct
>within a few years.

Nonsense.  It may exist only as a museum piece one month a year in Indiana,
but it will not go extinct.  Whether it makes sense or not, the Indy 500 is
the tail that wags the dog.  It is here to stay.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org