Spec class and inter-class help

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Spec class and inter-class help
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:45:50 -0500
Randy, I have no problem with a spec class.  I think it'd be fun.  We've
done that in Houston in the past.  Until I went to FP, I had a BSP 240Z
that I'd let anyone drive.  It was fun to "throw down" on each other.  We
also do "X" class and "Double Entry" where we split co-drives.  Not quite
as good as a rental car spec class but a good test of skills.

I'd vote for the Neon over the Miata.  I fit in a Neon much
better.  8^)  The truth comes out.  Actually the $500 dollar Civic is the
best deal for a Region that wants to do a "Spec" class.  Plenty of parts
and plenty of people that know how to make them work.

James Rogerson
FP #25
Old Fartz #86
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking."  - Lou Fertle