Miata and Civic FOR SALE!!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata and Civic FOR SALE!!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:45:01 EDT
Hey Everyone, How's it going? Just wanted to make everyone aware of my Miata
and Civic that I would like to sell ASAP. My Miata is a 90 B-package Miata.
It has 176,000 on the car but the engine only has about 160,000 miles on it
because I had done a 1.8 swap in the car, but I pulled that back out and put
the stock 1.6 back in it in hopes to build a Spec Miata. It's a great running
little car. I put the car completely back to stock this past week and ran it
in an autocross and placed 4th out of 47 cars yesterday, so that's just to
prove what an older Miata can still do. You can see the results at
www.msscca.org, my name is Trey.  On the downside, its been in a couple of
accidents in the last few months. All the serious damage has been fixed and
It drives great. before it's sold I will have a four wheel alignment done
just to confirm that everything is right. All it needs right now is a little
body work. But it still looks pretty decent. I had just repainted the whole
car, including the hardtop Sunburst Yellow back in December. The Miata is
located in Jackson, MS, But I'd be willing to deliver it up to a reasonable
distance from me. I'll be in Memphis this coming weekend and if it doesn't
sell by then, I'll be at the autocross at South Haven, MS on Memorial Day. Im
asking $2800 with the hardtop and $2000 without. These prices are firm, but
email me with any questions, if you are truly serious you can reach me at
601-209-4529. I can send you pictures upon request.

I also have an 88 Honda Civic LX for sale. It is currently on Ebay right now,
but the auction only has a few hours left on it. Someone bid on it, but cant
pay for it, go figure. It is a great running car with many new parts on it.
The A/C is VERY COLD.
Im asking $2500obo for it, It has never been in accident before, other than
the usual scrapes and dents for a 14 year old car. This can be viewed at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1828927704&r=0&;
t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1021921194&indexURL=0&rd=1 Email me if you have any
questions or call me at the above number if you are truly interested. Again,
Im willing to deliver this car a little ways within reason. It is also in
Jackson, MS.

Thanks,
Trey
www.msscca.org "check it out"-new address