Re: Movies

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Movies
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:39:45 -0700
On Tuesday, May 14, 2002, at 05:39  AM, several people wrote:
> For some reason the address you gave me doesn't work....

I apologize to everyone, it looks like Apple's Homepage system is down
for some reason, possibly related to their new sever announcement later
today. Either that or too many people tried to watch my movies at the
same time and they shut me down for excessive bandwidth consumption.
I'll let the list know when it is up and working again.

Sorry,

- Alan Dahl