68 Datsun Roadster EMod car FS or tarde for Solo Vee

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 68 Datsun Roadster EMod car FS or tarde for Solo Vee
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 06:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Putting up my 68 Datsun Roadster race car for sale. It
is set up for SCCA Solo II in E-Modified. Would also
consider a trade for complete SoloVee package but it
must fit a large driver, 5' 10" 250#.

Some specs:
1968 Datsun Roadster 1600 Frame spl311-21XXX
1985 Nissan VG30ET Motor (300xz) rebuilt last year
1985 5 speed tranny (300zx)
1990 Ford 8.8 rear end 3.08 gears limited slip (In
theory it'll go 178 MPH)
Fuel Cell
Sealed Battery
Clubman race seat with 5 point harness
6 point roll cage
1.5 to 1 steering ratio quickenor
Nissan Comp springs up front with Custom Leaf springs
on the rear.
Set up for either 13x14 rears and 13x10 fronts or
13x7 fronts with 13x10 rears.

Uses stock Nissan computer runnning 12 pounds boost on
pump gas and puts out over 300 hp. Ran the Quarter
mile 3 years ago at 11.2 under 5 pounds boost.

I have some older pictures on my website but I can
email you 2 brand new ones if you want.
www.geocities.com/turbospl311

Asking $3800 OBO or for $6200 you can have the 18'
enclosed DICO trailer (winch, battery, straps
included) as well.

Don Miller
Meridian, ID
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience